We are currently looking for new members for our installation team to start or continue a career with us.
Who Are AuDeo
We are all about meetings. We install technology into our customers meeting rooms to allow them to have more productive meetings. Our customers love us because of our honesty, dedication and because our employees repeatedly deliver outstanding results.
We are a growing company who are keen to invest in our staff to better help them reach their goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Installing equipment onto walls, ceilings and furniture.
- Cabling in ceilings, walls and floor voids in meeting rooms.
- Following wiring diagrams to connect and test equipment.
- Basic configuration and testing of installed equipment.
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment.
- Keeping the project team and client updated on progress and any challenges.
- Handing over the finished solution to a client and demonstrating its capabilities.
- Travelling to and from site in a company van.
The nature of our work means that there is travel to and from customer sites with a six-hour working day on-site.
What you’ll need
- You will need to have a keen interest and understanding of technology.
- Be practically minded and capable of using tools.
- Basic computer skills, so we can teach you how to configure and upgrade equipment.
- Capable of working as part of a team installing technology into our customers’ meeting rooms.
- You must hold a full UK driver’s licence.
- Previous AV experience isn’t necessary but appreciated.
Please apply to email@example.com, strictly no agencies please.