We’re all about meetings. We install technology into our customers’ meeting rooms to allow them to have more productive meetings. We pride ourselves in our honesty and dedication with our customers and employees empowering us to repeatedly deliver outstanding results.
We are a growing company who are keen to invest in our staff to better help them reach their goals.
Lead Installation Engineer
We are looking for a Lead Installation Engineer to head up our installation team.
If you are interested in joining our team or know someone who would, please get in touch.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a small team of engineers on-site.
- Organising preparation work for installations.
- Finding and implementing operational efficiency improvements.
- Ensuring installation workmanship standards are maintained.
- Carrying out AV installations in our customers meeting rooms.
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment.
- Keeping the project team and client updated on progress and any challenges.
- Handing over the finished solution to a client and demonstrating its capabilities.
- Travelling to and from site in a company van.
The nature of our work means that there is travel to and from customer sites with a six-hour working day on-site, on occasion there is a requirement to stay away from home but this isn’t frequent.
What You’ll Need
- Ability to lead a small team reporting to executive management.
- You’ll need to have a keen interest and understanding of technology.
- Be practically minded and capable of using various handheld and power tools.
- You must hold a full UK driver’s licence.
- Previous AV experience.
We expect you to have some basic tools for the job, we offer a tool allowance to contribute to maintaining and purchasing of your tools.
The company insurance policy requires drivers to be over the age of 25 to be insured.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com. No agencies please.