We have spent the last 20 years designing, building, installing and supporting meeting room technology. Since 2014 AuDeo has partnered with StarLeaf to provide Cloud Video Conferencing. As our StarLeaf business continues to grow, we are looking forward to an exciting time of expansion ahead.
We are looking for new members to join our installation team to start or continue a career with us.
If you are interested in joining our team or know someone who would, please get in touch.
We’re all about meetings. We install technology into our customers meeting rooms to allow them to have more productive meetings. We pride ourselves in our honesty and dedication with our customers and employees empowering us to repeatedly deliver outstanding results.
We are a growing company who are keen to invest in our staff to better help them reach their goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Installing equipment onto wall, ceilings and furniture.
- Cabling in ceilings, walls and floor voids in meeting rooms.
- Following wiring diagrams to connect and test equipment.
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment.
- Keeping the project team and client updated on progress and any challenges.
- Handing over the finished solution to a client and demonstrating its capabilities.
- Travelling to and from site in a company van.
The nature of our work means that there will be travel to and from customer sites with a six-hour working day on-site.
What You’ll Need
- You’ll need to have a keen interest and understanding of technology.
- Be practically minded and capable of using tools.
- Capable of working as part of a team installing technology into our customers’ meeting rooms.
- You must hold a full UK driver’s licence.
- Previous AV experience isn’t necessary but appreciated.
We expect you to have some basic tools for the job, we offer a tool allowance to contribute to maintaining and purchasing of your tools.
The company insurance policy requires drivers to be over the age of 25 to be insured.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.