New Cloud Endpoint Subscription service from StarLeaf delivers new life and functionality to already deployed video rooms.
StarLeaf, the leading cloud video conferencing and calling provider, have announced a new Cloud Endpoint Subscription – a video endpoint registration service exclusively designed for organizations who want to protect current investments and increase the functionality of existing video systems from vendors such as Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize and Avaya.
Any business, hospital or university that chooses to connect its existing video endpoints to the StarLeaf Cloud will, amongst many other benefits, immediately gain full interoperability with Microsoft Skype for Business, whether the users are within the same organization or at another organization.
A StarLeaf Cloud Endpoint Subscription delivers:
• Unlimited, secure, reliable video calling both inside and outside the organization
• Scheduled video conferencing
• Business-to-business direct video calling
• Total interoperability to call anyone with Microsoft Skype for Business or video endpoints from vendors such as Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom, Lifesize and Avaya/Radvision
• Access to the StarLeaf Breeze video software client for everyone in the organization
• Lower cost of ownership
• A single, centralized management platform which includes endpoint monitoring and usage reporting
• Access to a truly scalable, flexible, reliable, global service
• Protection from spam calls
“We’ve built the StarLeaf Cloud to replace and improve upon any on premise infrastructure or conferencing service,” said Mark Loney, CEO StarLeaf. “The introduction of our Cloud Endpoint Subscription solves the interoperability challenge, takes away the heavy burden of maintaining video infrastructure and removes the need to upgrade video meeting rooms.”
This service will be of particular interest to any organization that is currently considering their options as video infrastructure approaches its end of life or is looking for interoperability across and beyond their own organization, particularly with users of Microsoft Skype for Business. Existing video meeting rooms can remain unchanged, but with enhanced functionality delivered from the StarLeaf Cloud, providing a return on investment until the natural time for a refresh.
Contact us for more information.